All products are covered by mnaufactures warranties. Each manufactures warranty is listed below.
Ninebot E (Elite) and Ninebot C (Comfort) Warranty
- The Ninebot mainframe, the operation bar, the gearbox and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a special promotional period of two years.
- The battery pack, on-board charger, the remote key(s) and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 180 days.
-The rim & tire, fender, all external resin or rubber parts, foot mats, other accessories and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days.
Warranty services provided by Ninebot U.S.. No need to return your Ninebot to China, we stock all Ninebot parts and have trained repair technicians on staff for quick warranty repair turn-around.
Ninebot One C, C+, E, E+ Warranty
The product is warrantied against manufactures defects for a period of one (1) year after purchase, with the exception of the battery, tire, and tire tube.
The battery is warrantied against manufactures defects for a period of 180 days after purchase. The tire and tire tube are warrantied against manufactures defects for a period of 90 days after purchase. Flat tires are not covered by warranty unless there is a proven defect in the tire or the tube.
The warranty period will be reset if the product is replaced due to manufacturers defect.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer, or purchasing from a retailer that is distributing the product outside their authorized market
- 2nd-hand used products
- Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, or from not adhering to the instructions in the owner’s manual
- Products outside the warranty period
- Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of warranty sheet, original invoice, or discrepancies on the invoice
- Damage caused by overweight, attempting tricks, or running into obstacles such as curbs, or walls, and submersion in water
- Damage caused from improper packaging or mishandling during shipment for warranty service
- Damage or breakage not stemming from a manufactures defect